Get your home ready for the colder months ahead.
Where has the summer gone? It doesn’t feel like long ago when we were all basking in the heat of the sun, but, now Mid-October, it is time to prepare for the upcoming cooler months. Homes should be prepared to cope with the winter months, so that you have a warmer and safer household!
With the fall season upon us, be sure to follow these simple tips to get your home ready!
• Clean the leaves out of your gutters and drainpipes
• Have the fireplace and chimney checked by a professional
• Regularly check the heating system vents
• Check for draughts in the house and block up to save on heating bills
• Replace the smoke alarms batteries
• Take out window air conditioners and clean before storing them away
• Remove all lint and dust from in and underneath the clothes dryer
• Review your homeowners insurance policy
For quality homeowners insurance, visit Accurate Insurance Inc. so that you are properly prepared for the coming winter months! Contact us for flawless coverage for all homeowners in the Spokane area of Washington!