No matter if your business has only one company vehicle that is used to make deliveries, or has a fleet of 60 trucks, it is important to make sure you have a commercial auto insurance policy to protect the vehicles. Along with protecting the company cars with the right insurance, it is also important to make sure to properly maintain them to ensure they are always running to the best of their ability.
Typical coverage for commercial auto insurance includes:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Medical payments
- Personal injury protection
There are also many other coverage options that are available to tailor your commercial auto insurance policy to fit all of the needs of your business.
When it comes to maintaining your company vehicles, it is important to have a preventive maintenance program, including:
- Inspect seatbelts to ensure they are in good shape.
- Inspect the brakes, steering, indicators, and gauges.
- Check the headlights, taillights, mirrors, and signals.
- Ensure that the vehicle is regularly serviced.
- Check any emergency equipment that is in the vehicle, including a fire extinguisher.
For all of your business insurance needs in the Spokane, Washington area, contact Accurate Insurance, Inc.