Secure Smart Coverage for your Small Business
As a small business owner, you know that the devil is in the details. Securing the insurance coverage you need for your business might seem like a low priority, but lacking the protection you need can create bigger problems down the road. Consider the following types of insurance and whether they are right for you:
- Liability Insurance: Most businesses will need this coverage, as it protects you if a customer is injured by your services, products, or on your property.
- Worker’s Compensation: If your business employs even one person, you need to be prepared to cover costs arising from any injuries they sustain on the job.
- Health Insurance: Make sure you connect with your agent to understand what the Affordable Care Act requires of you and your business.
- Property Insurance (Or Home Business Coverage): You will need coverage for your location, equipment, products, etc. If you run your business from home, see our post here.
- Life Insurance: Are you planning on taking out a business loan? You will likely need to secure life insurance in advance.
Do not let your hard work be ruined by an unforeseen event. Contact Accurate Insurance Inc. in Spokane, our knowledgeable team will help make sure you have the coverage you need.