Wow your friends and family with this recipe for the best shrimp tacos!
We want to help you spice up these last days of summer, so here’s a delicious recipe for the best shrimp tacos around! To make them for two, you’ll need:
• 20 peeled and deveined medium prawns
• 1 tablespoon+ of olive oil
• 1 minced clove of garlic
• ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
• ¼ teaspoon+ of kosher salt
• 4 corn tortillas
• ¼ cup of sour cream
• 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
• ¼ teaspoon of cumin
• The zest and juice of a lime
• Your favorite taco toppings (e.g. lettuce, tomato, avocado)
In a mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and salt together. Toss the shrimp in the mixture and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Heat a skillet and cook the shrimp in it over medium heat until they are cooked through (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, make cilantro-lime sour cream by stirring together the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice and zest, and salt to taste.
Remove the shrimp, pour a little oil in the pan, and warm the tortillas in it.
Spoon the shrimp and sour cream into the warmed tortillas. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
We hope you love this recipe! For all of your insurance needs in Spokane and throughout Washington, contact Accurate Insurance Inc. today!