If you have been neglecting the exterior of your car, it may be time to give it a clean!
While you may not worry about the dust and dirt that has encapsulated your car, did you know that the dirt can be more than just an eyesore? Even if you keep the interior sparkling and the engine running as new, filth can be damaging to your ride and your wallet!
Find out how below:
• Dirt build up not only entices children to write “Wash Me” on the trunk, but it can act like sandpaper, wearing down and weakening the paint.
• Dirt can mix with rain and other pollutants, etching the paint off.
• Paint protects the body of the car from the elements. When the body is exposed, it can start to rust and corrode.
• If the rust is left untreated, it can eat away at the main frame of the car.
• Even if you don’t care about the exterior of your car, the next buyer may. If you want to keep your car’s full worth, it’s best not to let it rust and rot…
• The expense of treatment for rust is much higher than a quick car wash!
We’re not saying that you must take your car in for a wash and wax every week, but keeping your car clean is important for protecting the undercoat of the vehicle!
For protection for every turn in the road for your car, contact Accurate Insurance Inc. in Spokane, Washington for an auto insurance policy tailored for you!